Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bella is 5 months old today!!!






I can not believe my baby is 5 months old! She continues to be such a wonderful addition to our family! She is so happy and so good. She is teething pretty bad right now, so that is causing her to be up a bit more at night, but I just try to tell myself, this will pass and soon all of her teeth will be in and I will so miss that toothless smile! LOL! She is sitting up by herself!!! It is so fun and she just loves it! We have to watch her pretty close, but really she can sit for quite some time without falling! Go Bella! God certainly has blessed me with such beautiful and wonderful kids and wonderful hubby! Poor Kevin has put up with a few grumpy mornings of mine after little sleep... love ya hun! :) (I still don't get how men can sleep through everything.... I could have Jacob up 3 times and Bella 3 times and he wouldn't hear a thing- LOL!)

No comments: