Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy and More Busy! :)

Wow, life has been so busy since the start of the school year! Some days I feel like I am spinning in circles. Up early, off to school, back from school, play outside with Jacob, come back in, put the kids down for nap and rest time, get a few things done around the house, try to play with some pics, Jacob up... outside again (the kid could live outside, not looking forward to the cold), dinner, outside again, inside for bath, then bed. Whew... but man, it sure is fun!!! I am so so so blessed... thank you God for all the blessing you have given me! I do look forward to the weekend were we can take our mornings easy and stay in our PJ's till 10 if we want to.

Anway, this weekend we got our pictures taken by a friend of mine, Jorja, from one of my photography forums. Her website is inmyprimephotography.com/... if anyone wants to see the pictures online, let me know and I will send you the password. She did a beautiful job, I really don't know how I will ever choose. Hopefully one day I can be as good as her.. LOL! I am constantly trying to learn more and more about photography... sometimes it is frustrating because with school, kids and being a wife, mom, and teacher, it is often hard to find time to read and learn.... but it will all come in time! :)

Bella is getting over a cold (poor girl)! But she is still cute as ever. Hoping the cold will go away soon so I can get some rest at night. It has been really hard this week because I haven't been feeling great, plus being up a lot with Bella. Jacob is GREAT... he really thinks he is about 10! He love loves loves preschool! So glad I decided to send him this year!

Here are a few recent pics from this week.....


Jacob made this picture of him during his second week of preschool.. I was pretty impressed. I am thinking they helped him with the colors because his eyes are blue, hair yellow and he has a blue shirt on, just like he did the day of preschool... but even if they did that, his coloring is pretty good for 2 1/2!


Mom... don't take my picture!




No comments: