Saturday, February 26, 2011

I miss my camera

My camera has been out of my hands for several weeks now.. getting cleaned and checked. I am going crazy. But I want to keep to my New Years resolutions and give a little update on the family. Kevin's final weekend of swimming is this weekend and our entire family is thrilled. I can't lie.. it is so hard being a coaches wife. For 4 months out of the year we pretty much don't have Kevin home.. the kids miss him and I miss the help with the kids. Now we can all look forward to the spring and the nice weather that will hopefully be here soon. Currently Jacob is in swim lessons at lifetime and he loves it so much.. it is so.. fun to watch him play around in the water and he really is very good in the water. Hopefully this summer I can get Bella in some lessons as well. I have no doubt she will love it just as much as Jacob does. Bella.. I totally can't believe she is going to be 2 in 1 short month. my little girl is growing up so fast. I just adore her so much and feel so so so blessed to have her in my life. She is certainly approaching the testing stage. She is trying to see what she can get away with. I just laugh at her fiestiness. Wonder who she got that from :) Jacob.. well, he continue to love school. I am so proud of how much he has learned this year. He is a smart little kid. I am so proud of my kids. I should be back very soon with some new pictures as my camera should be here any day! :)

No comments: