Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sharing pictures of my family.. taken by Jorja!

Back toward the end of September we had our family pictures taken by a photography friend of mine, Jorja. She is so talented and I was excited for months about getting our family pictures taken by here. She did a fabulous job and I loved every single one of them. I wish I could have bought every single one to hang huge in my house! Anyway, I did buy several as well as a few of the pictures on CD so that I can use them for cards and such. Here are several of my favorites. Thanks Jorja.. you are so sweet and so very talented! :) See ya next year for sure!



I love this pictures of Bella and I! :)




Don't these just make your heart melt.... my kiddos.. I adore them!



And of course our family card!!! Happy Holiday everyone! :)

Note - anyone who wants gorgeous family pictures taken... you need to contact Jorja.. she does such a wonderful job and is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!!!
http://www.inmyprimephotography.com

1 comment:

The Life of Blights said...

You guys are such a great looking family! Merry Christmas!!!