Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 8 months old Bella!





I can't believe my baby girl is 8 months old. Wow.. this is going way too fast! She is sweet as ever and we continue to love her more than we could have ever imagined. She is almost crawling.. which we are all so excited for. She wants more than anything to keep up with her big brother! I know my life will certainly change once she begins crawling because then I will have 2 active kiddos running around, but it will be so fun! It really is such an amazing experience watching my children grow up and develop their own personalities. I can tell right now Bella is going to be a very happy little lady, yet has quite the temper. She doesn't get mad very often, but when she does... WATCH OUT! Anyway.. her are some recent pics of my sweet girl!

No comments: