Sunday, July 12, 2009

My sweet sweet Jacob! I sure love him!





I wanted to give a 2 1/2 year old update of my little man, Jacob. Even though we are a bit past the 2 1/2 year mark, I didn't want to miss giving everyone an update on him.

If I were to describe Jacob in 4 adjectives it would be independent, busy, curious, and lovable. I am really so so so proud of the little boy he is growing up to be. He is so sweet and I am just so proud to cal him my son. He is still quite a momma's boy (which I secretly love!), but has certainly started to grow quite an attachment to his daddy. He loves helping daddy do all kinds of things. Some of his favorite things to help daddy with is... cleaning the cars, helping with the yard, and anything that involves tools. It is so fun to watch! He also loves being a big brother. He gives Bella hugs and kisses all the time. He also loves trying to give her her binkie.. even though sometimes she doesn't want it. He loves it when she is happy (which is actually most of the time) and will say "Mommy, Bella is happy!". Bella also just adores Jacob! She is so entertained just by watching him. It melts my heart to watch. Sometimes I think she likes her brother more than she likes me - LOL! I pray they will grow up being the best of friends. Jacob also love helping his mom! He favorite thing to help mom with is the grocery shopping. He pushes his own cart and fills it full. Just today when I told him we were going grocery shopping, her ran downstairs to his play cash register and got his fake credit card. LOL! He sure cracks me up! These last few months have been big ones for Jacob. First, he is officially potty trained. It was not hard at all, he did great with it!! As well, he is binkie free. WOW, it has been a great couple of months! He is sooo... independent! He wants to do everything himself! He wants to get dressed himself, poor his own milk, go to the bathroom himself... everything! Just the other day he decided he wanted a golf ball out of Dad's car.. so he went outside, popped Dad's trunk and got a ball out of his golf bag... seriously, what 2 year old knows how to do that... I am so glad he is such an independent little guy! As well, he is sooo... curious! His favorite word right now is "why". The things he knows and understands just amaze me, he is such a smart little 2 year old! I sure love my little man Jacob! Here are a few of my favorite pics of Jacob of the last year!

1 comment:

MsLori said...

He is such a handsome boy!