Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bella's 2 month checkup

Today we had Bella's 2 month checkup.  She is doing great!  24 inches and 12lbs 13oz.  97% for both.  I just find that so funny seeing she has a 5 ft 2 inch mom.  Poor little girl had a really hard time with her shots.  She screamed and screamed and screamed and finally fell asleep.  Poor things was really in pain.  I wish we didn't have to give them shots... they are almost as hard on the parents as they are for the babies.  

Today was Kevin's last day.. it was the teacher work day, so he was done early. We went to lunch as a family to Panera, then Jacob and I went for a haircut.  Tomorrow Kevin and I are going out, my mom is watching the kids.  This will only be our second time out since Bella was born and I am so excited to have some adult time with my handsome hubby!  

Have a great weekend everyone!  

No comments: