Wednesday, June 24, 2009

12 weeks old today!




My sweet sweet Bella is 12 weeks old.  Today I was staring at my sweet little girl with so many emotions.  I am thankful for how healthy, sweet, happy and wonderful of a baby she is.  I am excited to see all the wonderful times we have to come in our lives. I am exhausted from taking care of a 2 year old and a 12 week old (and a 30 year old husband- LOL!) while trying to keep food on the table and my house clean, and mostly I feel so very blessed!  What a beautiful life and family I have.  

Today Grandma took Bella and Jacob and I had a mommy and Jacob day... it was so much fun! We went to Sharon woods and went paddleboating!  It was a blast. We also played on the playground and had some icecream. I sure can't wait to do it again with him!

Here is my most recent favorite picture of Bella... I caught her sleeping in her swing and I just loved her peaceful sleep... she is such a content baby!  

Next week she is going to be 3 months old!!!  I can't believe it. I will surely be posting a lot of pics after next week!!!

No comments: