Saturday, May 1, 2010

It was a great April.. happy May 1st!

I have been so bad lately about updating our family blog. We have had a fabulous April.. we are all so happy it is starting to get nice out! :) Although, we aren't really liking all of the rain. Anyway, mom and dad are looking forward to the summer where we all can hang out as a family. Jacob is adorable as ever and still just adores his sister.. but at times certainly has some jealousy when I am holding Bella and not him, but for the most part he loves being a big brother. Bella continues to follow Jacob around and wants to do everything he does. Their newest thing is jumping on the cushions of the couch in our office room.. lol.. I don't care because it is an old couch and I just love watching them... here they are



I really have been taking pictures of them like crazy.. just not posting.. Here are a few of my favs of my little man...






and of course, here are some of my little lady....



1 comment:

Chubby Cheek Designs said...

oooooh well you know i love love love the lighting in that last one but the others are divine! geez lady you need to make more babies yo're pretty stinkin good at it, heehee