Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Bella....




Little Bella just wants to be soo... big! She always wants to keep up with her brother... she is going to be the happiest little girl when she can walk and run around with Jacob. I think I may be in trouble, however. :)

We had a great day little Miss Bella and I. It was kind of a girls day. Jacob and Daddy went to the movies and then napped for 3 hours in front of the TV watching sports. It was fun because we took our morning bath together (something Jacob and I did a lot when he was a baby), went grocery shopping together, played together, danced together and made dinner together. I think she enjoyed the extra attention. I always feel bad because she doesn't get the attention Jacob did :( Poor girl... but I am pretty sure, she still knows how much I love her!!!

No comments: