Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer is fun! (please don't end!)


what can I say.. I love my little man!


how funny is this... he was taking pictures of Bella with his camera!


Summer is not complete without getting your hand dirty eating a popsicle!


We are having such an amazing summer! I can't believe it is August! I don't want summer to end! Once August rolls around I feel like summer is over, but I shouldn't, we don't start school till the 26th (I think that is the date). We have kept really busy... going to the pool, playing outside, going to the park, going to the children's museum, running, laughing, and enjoying each other. It feels so good to know that my kiddos will always have an amazing summer with both their mom and dad at home to play and laugh with! I am going to be so sad to leave my kiddos when it is time to start back to school. I know Jacob is certainly going to be fine.. he can't wait for me to go back to school so he can go play with Addie at "Miss Jen's House". My sweet Bella, I sure will miss her, but at least I only work half of a day and will only be away from her for about 4 hours. And our sitter is wonderful, she will be taken great care of! (thanks Jen!) Here are some recent pics to show what we all have been doing to enjoy the summer! :)

No comments: