Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sorry it has been so long!





So sorry it has been FOREVER since I have posted pics. I have been really bad the last 2 months about taking pictures. I am making myself get back into the groove. For a long time, I was addicted, now with school having started and not feeling that great with this pregnancy, I don't feel like I every have time. Anyway, here are some new ones.. I haven't played with at all (meaning, they aren't edited) I am still trying to get my photoshop working with my new mac, but they are still cute. Our little man sure is growing up. I just can't believe he will be 2 in a month. He is talking like crazy and loves life.  He thinks he can do everything himself.  

We had an ultrasound yesterday... yipee! All looks great!  So glad to be half way.. hopefully the second half goes quick, although, I should enjoy the calmness now.. I am sure like with 2 will be quite crazy.. but we are looking forward to it.

Much love to you all!


1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Aww! Your kids are cuties!