Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Low Key Weekend!






Jacob is into his backpack right now.. I can't help to love how cute it is when he wears it around..I took some pictures because it was just too funny! (he thought so too!)
We had a great, low key weekend. Nothing really planned, which was actually very nice! It was a bit chilly, but still nice and we managed to get outside a bit for a few walks and play time. Of course I took some pictures so I can share with all of you! I sure can't wait till my birthday (or maybe mother's day ;) for my new camera.. I am getting so annoyed with the delay my camera has!
The first picture was Jacob as he went up and down and up and down and up and down the stairs! ;) This next one was him playing with his new kitchen. It is now down in the basement, but we has cleaned it off and it was drying outside before taking it in. (he is in his pj's ... well, just his bottoms )

No comments: