Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer!!!!

These are the months I live for!!!  If I could be home everyday playing with my kids, going to the pool, going to kings island, cuddling on the couch, having backyard fires, roasting marshmellows, staying up late, catching lightening bugs, having movie days, going to the park, playing with the neighbors, dancing around the house I would be in heaven!!! ... we are having so so so so much fun!!! We were on count down the days leading up tills summer break. Bella couldn't wait to play with mommmy all day long!!!  I am not sure who was more excited me or her.  Jacob was pretty excited as well... after all, he is my mommy's boy and I don't think he will ever be any different. To say the least we are having a blast.. right now they are both in their undies, playing some sort of make believe game where jacob is a dog and Bella is a bossy mom, I think.... oh wait.. I think they are playing Spy Kids. The one movie these days that the kids will actually sit down and watch.  Here are some recent pics.. gosh I sure love them!!!!









No comments: