Tuesday, August 24, 2010

o yesterday started the first day of the school year. It was sad to say goodbye to summer, but I am so happy I am working afternoons this year and think it is going to work wonderful for my family and kids. Today I dropped Bella off at 11:20, she ate and went to bed at 12:15 and didn't get up till I arrived to pick her up at 3:30. Not sure why she never sleeps like that for me, but I am glad I won't be missing too much of her day. And Jacob.. he starts preschool in a few weeks and will be at preschool at the same time I will be working M-TH. It just makes me smile how things work themselves out.

This morning I took Jacob and Bella down to the train in Lebanon. Of course they had a blast playing and laughing. They are so so so cute! Bella I just can't believe how busy she is. She is even busier than Jacob was. And Jacob.. he is just sweet as ever. He just got over mono, which wasn't fun.. but it is so wonderful to see him back to his normal self. I can't believe he is almost 4.

Here are some pictures of our fabulous morning...







No comments: