Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Easton



Happy Halloween! What a cute little hat!





I just love his little foot here!





every mom needs a pic with her little one.. aren't they so cute! :)

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take pics of a friend of mine's little boy. He was so stinking cute and so... little! He was born 5 weeks early at around 5 pounds, which surely cracks me up because Bella was twice his size (seriously she was -10lbs 8oz). I had to cancel the week before because I had gotten sick and of course didn't want to get cute little Easton sick. Anyway, he was about 4 weeks when these pics were taken. He was still so itty bitty, I think around 6 1/2 pounds. He was a little stinker at first and took us about 2 hours to get the little guy asleep, but we finally did and we got some really great ones of him. This was my first newborn besides my own, so to say the least I have learned a lot as I am beginning to edit these. Being the perfectionist I am taking forever to get these done, so sorry Elizabeth for taking so long.. I promise I will get them all to you at some point .. LOL! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and can't wait to show you all of them!

No comments: