Monday, July 14, 2008

I can't believe it is the middle of July!
















I really can't believe it is already the middle of July! Ughh!! I want the summer to last forever! Jacob is keeping us on his toes and continues to be more fun each and every day. He is in this independence stage where he wants to do everything on his own! He does not want to hold our hand when walking places and he sure gets frustrated very easily. But we know that is part of the age and we still love him.. even when he is a nut! ;)










Anyway, here are some updated pics... I know I take tons of pictures, but it is very fun! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I love the new pics! I think im your biggest fan. I check the site everyday for new pics! ha! keep up the good work- the photos look awesome! :-)