Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Father's Day 2008!
































Happy Father's Day Kevin and all the dad's out there! Today I dragged Kevin to the park to take some father's day pictures.. I took TONS! Here are a few of my favorites. I am still working on editing a few that I may post later. Debbie.. I will send you some copies.. I know you will love these! Iam going to do something with these for father's day... I need to figure it out quick I guess seeing father's day is this weekend!!


I wanted to add.. we went to the doctors yesterday for Jacob's 18 month appointment. He weighed 23 pounds (so his is now in 15%, instead of 9%) and he is 34 inched long (which puts him in the 91%).. we have a tall and lean little boy on our hands!
















Enjoy!








1 comment:

Debbie said...

I JUST LOVE THESE PICS....GIVE BOTH THE BOYS A HUG FOR ME:)
DEBBIE