Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I got a new camera!






So.. pumped! I got a new camera for mother's day/my birthday (yes, very early I know).. but I love it! I can't put it down. It has been a bummer because it has been rainy outside, so I haven't been able to play with a lot outside.. but today we tried to get out and have some fun with it.....






Here is Jacob splashing around in a puddle! He was loving it.. he has actually been wanting to go outside during the rain and maybe next time I will let him.. whats the harm, you know? Don't you just love those little toes?

Here are some more of him .. just too cute not to share. Just love those eyes!





Matt came into town for mother's day and surprised my mom.. she was so excited! I still need to download those pictures and post them.. Matt it was so great seeing you!! We sure miss you! I am glad you and Jacob got to hang out.. he things his uncle is pretty cool! :)
That's it for now.. I have to get to bed.. just needed to share a few pics!




No comments: